Media Attendance Terms & Conditions
nternational Golf Travel Market (IGTM) is the meeting place for the global B2B golf travel community, organised by Reed Travel Exhibitions.
IGTM invites editors and journalists to attend this event to gather information about the world’s most sought after golf destinations, accommodation providers, and unique golf travel experiences as well as attend valuable, knowledge-led education sessions.
IGTM is an invitation-only event and governed by a strict policy in relation to the members of the media who are accredited to attend. Within the registration application, all media are asked to outline their current interest in golf travel and to submit three articles they have written within the last six months on golf travel. We reserve the right to reject media registration requests.
Media accreditation is open only to senior editors and journalists within the following categories:
• Golf Trade Press
• Golf Travel Consumer Press
• Golf Consumer Press with influential travel sections
• Travel Trade Media with specific golf travel sections
• Freelance Writers focusing on golf travel with ongoing relationships with media as above
• Golf Travel Bloggers/Influencers
• Leading newspapers with influential travel sections or supplements
• Radio stations with relevant formats on golf travel
• TV stations and production companies with relevant formats on golf travel
N.B. Meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
Accreditation is not permitted to:
• Publishers and members of publishing companies
• Sales staff
• Advertising and Marketing staff
• PR agencies and media companies
Completion of an online or other application form to attend IGTM as Media does not guarantee entry to the event. Both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified by the PR team - Spotl1ght Communications.
Media registration will close approximately one week before the event. All media are required to be pre-qualified and it is not possible to register onsite. We reserve the right to refuse admission to all those who are not registered. IGTM media badges will not be sent in advance and will be available for collection from the onsite registration desk. Proof of identity will be required.
For any questions, please contact the IGTM PR Team at Spotl1ght Communications:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8334 4004
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8334 4003