If you attended IGTM 2019, we will be in contact with you directly to confirm your place for IGTM Links. If you would like to express an interest in attending IGTM Links, please submit your details below.
IGTM in 2020 is going to be a little different. With Covid-19 disrupting many physical get-togethers, we have decided to introduce IGTM Links as a big thank you to our industry and a means of preparing it for the future. While no replacement for our physical event—which we plan to return to in 2021—IGTM Links is a 3-day online meeting place designed to fit around your convenience and created to help keep your business growing by making those all-important connections. With flexibility at its core, IGTM Links will allow you to benefit from one-to-one meetings with mutually favourable people in the trade, join panels with key speakers from the industry and reach out to key people in the media.
What is IGTM Links?
IGTM Links is a 3-day online meeting place for the golf travel industry for golf destinations, resorts and courses to showcase their products to highly-qualified golf tour operators through a sophisticated online appointment system.
We want the golf travel industry to get back to what they do best – creating unforgettable golf experiences for travellers globally in what has been challenging times for everyone involved.
IGTM Links is not a replacement of the physical IGTM event, it is an opportunity for the industry to re-group and re-connect as we look towards the future of golf travel post-Covid-19.
IGTM Links is free to register and is our thank you to the industry. Places are limited and will be dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis.
How does it work for BUYERS?
- Input your company's details with your key information and desired product types
- Search for your desired exhibitors in the company portal by filtering by geo locations and product types
- Connect and message your desired exhibitors to request one-to-one meetings over a flexible 3-day period
- Source new destinations for your clients through destination presentations available on demand
- Drop in to speak with exhibitors on an ad-hoc basis when they are online
- Attend panels and Q&A sessions with other buyers to discuss your learnings and ongoing strategy post-Covid-19
How does it work for EXHIBITORS?
- Update your company information with product type, imagery, logos and video links
- Search for your desired pre-qualified buyers using simple filters in the company portal
- Connect and message your desired buyers to request one-to-one meetings over a flexible 3-day period
- Attend panels and Q&As with other golf courses and resorts to discuss your learning and strategy post-Covid-19
- Reach out to key media publications to inform them of your latest news and course updates
Attendees have the opportunity to connect and request meetings with their key prospects and existing partners. Once the meeting is accepted, the meeting goes into your personalised diary and on you go. Have other commitments for a particular time or day? No problem, simply block out the time in your calendar.
Registrations will open on Thursday 27th August 2020. If you attended IGTM 2019, we will be in contact with you directly to confirm your place. If you would like to express an interest in attending IGTM Links, please submit your details through our enquiry form.
If you have any questions about IGTM Links, please reach out to the team.
Find out everything you need to know about IGTM and why it is the destination of choice for the golf travel trade industry.
Golf Travel Supplier
Want to attract more golf tourists and drive revenue? Put your products in front of the most focused gathering of golf travel buyers.