Buyers at IGTM
Important 2020 Information
This year at IGTM we are sadly holding off on our physical event and planning to return to the face-to-face experience in 2021. To keep the industry moving and help businesses to continue to connect, we’re instead offering the online meeting place IGTM Links at no charge. While not a replacement for our physical events, IGTM Links is a flexible and fundamental way to make those business relationships with key people of interest, stay up to date with industry trends and get access to the very best Media connections.
IGTM Links is free to register and is our thank you to the industry. Places are limited and will be dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis.
How does IGTM Links work for BUYERS?
- Input your company's details with your key information and desired product types
- Search for your desired exhibitors in the company portal by filtering by geo locations and product types
- Connect and message your desired exhibitors to request one-to-one meetings over a flexible 3-day period
- Source new destinations for your clients through destination presentations available on demand
- Drop in to speak with exhibitors on an ad-hoc basis when they are online
- Attend panels and Q&A sessions with other buyers to discuss your learnings and ongoing strategy post-Covid-19
Registrations will open on Thursday 27th August 2020. If you attended IGTM 2019, we will be in contact with you directly to confirm your place. If you would like to express an interest in attending IGTM Links, please submit your details through our enquiry form.
This online meeting place that comes at no cost to yourselves can’t replace the real thing, but it can lighten the load until we can return in 2021. Click here for a full rundown of what to expect from IGTM Links.
If you have any questions about IGTM Links, please reach out to the team.
What is a buyer at IGTM?
IGTM buyers are senior-level golf travel professionals with direct purchasing power. All buyers are carefully selected and must be pre-qualified to attend via the IGTM Buyer application process.
In return, buyers receive the opportunity to meet leading suppliers from across the globe, and discover a wealth of top golf destinations, hotels and resorts.
Save time and money by meeting face-to-face and engaging in high quality business conversations with a range of global brands, destinations and leading suppliers all under one roof, whilst enjoying additional VIP benefits such as the popular networking functions and IGTM golf tournament*
*Subject to separate registration
Why should I attend?
- Save time by meeting and doing business in one place with the world’s top golf courses, resorts, hotels, tourist boards and DMC’s.
- Find new golf products to build and develop your business.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends to stay ahead of the game.
- Gain access to numerous networking platforms to make new contacts that will help further their business.
What will I receive?
- A personalised diary of appointments with exhibitors of your choice.
- Up to 5 complimentary nights at one of IGTM official hotels (terms apply).
- The opportunity to participate in the official golf tournament.
- Forge relationships with new and existing partners and suppliers.
In return, Buyers are obliged to attend a minimum of 30 pre-scheduled appointments.
Meet your match
We know achieving results from events is not always easy. With such a mix of products on offer, it's hard to tell who is a right for your company, and who doesn't quite fit the bill.
Our goal is to be different from other events - simply select your preferred product types, and we'll connect you to leading suppliers via our matchmaking software.
Meeting high calibre exhibitors in a 1-1 meeting ratio ensures that you'll make meaningful connections at the event.
“I have discovered many interesting contacts at IGTM this year that we are planning to do more business within the future. A lot of surprising appointments with enthusiastic people and enjoyed the presentations in the IGTM theatre. ”
“This is my first IGTM and it has so far already proved to be one of the biggest prospecting tools we have. IGTM is so well suited for building our business. Both North and South Africa have become so important to our clients.”
Who can apply?
At IGTM we want to make quality connections by bringing the best suppliers and buyers from the industry together to do business. Applicants who wish to attend IGTM as Buyers are pre-qualified before the show. Individuals who may qualify to attend IGTM as Buyers are as follows:
- Those booking golf holidays for clients all around the world
- Individuals wanting to secure business during or after the event
- Buyers with direct purchasing and decision making responsibility
- Tour operator product managers actively looking to source new golf products.
What are the next steps?
Step 1. Register your interest
Fill out the enquiry form to register your interest in attending IGTM. If you qualify for the Buyer Programme we will send you an official invitation to confirm your attendance.
Step 2. Selection process (PSA)
Once your application has been processed, you will be asked to select your appointment preferences, ranking the exhibitors in order of importance to your business.
Step 3. Matching process
Our system will match the preferences to generate each diary. Matching is based on mutual requests between you and the exhibitor, and your preferences.
Step 4. Self-Scheduled Appointments (SSA)
Once the matching process is complete you will be given access to view your appointments in your online diary. You can use this tool to contact suppliers to arrange additional Self-Scheduled Appointments.
Please note: Buyers MUST attend a minimum of 30 pre-scheduled appointments.
Register as a buyer
To register your interest in attending IGTM as a Buyer, simply complete this form.