- IGTM is a paid for event. There is no admission free of charge. Only qualified IGTM exhibitors, buyers and media will be granted entrance into the event.
- Attendees who register onsite at the Event will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee.
- Exhibitors, qualified buyers and media should be involved in or have some connection or interest in IGTM and associated golf tourism industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to comply will lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from IGTM .
- Anyone obtaining an IGTM exhibitor, qualified buyer or media badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave IGTM .
- Anyone attending IGTM should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
- Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check. For more details please read Service, Safety and Security at our Events.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend IGTM unless they have obtained the prior written approval of the Organisers. Attendees who bring children under the age of 16 will be responsible for them and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into IGTM.
- Anyone attending IGTM must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt IGTM .
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from IGTM and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organiser' discretion.
- Press badges at IGTM are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the golf tourism industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official IGTM photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at IGTM. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee's image, likeness and voice for archival and and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- No visitor to IGTM may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisers:Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN